Before you say it, yes you do too have pockets of available time, especially if you have a spouse or kids who are never ready when it's time to go somewhere.
Here are a few items on my list to help get you thinking:
- Change a lightbulb
- Clean out the silverware tray (Where do all those crumbs come from anyway?)
- Wipe fingerprints off the doors, kitchen cabinets or banisters
- Hang a picture or a hook
- De-clutter the junk drawer
- Replace the stock photo that came in that picture frame with someone you actually know
- Re-fill the soap dispenser, toilet paper holder, salt and pepper shakers, sugar bowl, or ....
- Empty/clean the crumb tray in the toaster
- Clean the coffeemaker
- Wipe the grime off the top of the refrigerator
- Clean the mirrors or TV screen (Make sure you use the appropriate cleaner on your TV screen)
Aliquid magnum ex parva! (Click here for translation)